Monday 20 February 2012

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Rose

I have always wanted one of these bricks but could never justify £30.50 on what I then thought was only a blusher. I was then bought one in Bronze and realised how versatile they are. So as soon as I had saved my pennies I went straight out and bought Rose. Today was my first day wearing it and I used it as blusher, eyeshadow and a highlighter. Everyone at work was asking to use it which I didn't mind as I saw it as a compliment to my good taste in make up (haha). It really brightened me up and look liked I'd made an effort when I hadn't. I enjoy using these bricks and think they are worth every penny. I'm now saving to get Nectar ( orangey tones ), so hopefully not long till there will be a post up about it.
Also pictured below is Bronze which came with a travel size Bobbi Brown brush, this was purchased for me at the airport.
To buy the Shimmer Brick just click  http://www.bobbibrown.co.uk/product/2325/8219/Makeup/Cheeks/Shimmer-Bricks/Bronze-Shimmer-Brick/Award-Winner/index.tmpl

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! Just the nudge I needed to go out and buy the bronze one - not that I needed much encouragement!

    Jacy x
    jacyandjools.co.uk

    ReplyDelete