Saturday 18 February 2012

Mac pigment in grape

I have always loved MAC's pigments and have quite a good selection in my kit. I then realised I don't have a purple pigment ( how can this be?). After swatching all the purple shades and getting my self in quite a mess I decided on the colour Grape , which is a dark purple shade. The MAC pigments are not just for eyes, I have used them mixed with a clear gloss for lips and as blusher. You can also mix the shades e with a white pigment to make a lighter colour or with black pigment to make a darker colour. The MAC website has a wide range of  pigment colours I have added the link below.
http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/shaded/154/372/Eyes/Shadow/Pigment/index.tmpl
 For the whole range of colours visit any of the MAC Pro shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment