Monday 9 April 2012

NARS Love Rite Set

I've only ever tried lipsticks from NARS before, so when I came across this set for £39.00 I thought now would be the time to become familiar with there products and there brand (I also deserved a treat). This set contains- 
 Mini Amour/Desire Blush Duo – peachy pink, delicate bright pink
Medium Orgasm Illuminator – peachy pink with golden shimmer
Medium Turkish Delight Lip Gloss – pink sorbet
Medium Greek Holiday Lip Gloss – sparkling pink sand

If you also would like to treat yourself to this set just click below

The pigments of these blushers are really strong so the smallest amount goes a long way. I apply the blush to a blusher brush and then shake off the excess and apply to the apples of my cheeks and then blend up the cheek bone.
These lip gloss's have a very silky texture and are not to sticky which I tend not to like. The light pink nude gloss I prefer over a lipstick as I find on my lips it looks to white. This all depends on your natural lip colour. The golden gloss looks really pretty without a lipstick underneath and looks lovely with a more natural bronzed look.
The lovely packaged set.
I have officially fallen in love with NARS illuminator. I apply the illuminator over my foundation to my cheekbones and forehead and it gives you an effortless glow. I always worry that applying an illuminator over  my foundation wont blend but this one just blended immediately. This is defo a make up bag/kit must have!

No comments:

Post a Comment