Sunday 8 April 2012

Illamasqua Precision Ink in Scribe

Last month Illamasqua released there long awaited new collection, Human Fundamentalism. This collection really shows off what there brand is all about, being individual and expressing what's on your inside on the outside. The product from this collection that stood out the most for me was there Precision Ink in Scribe. This isn't just your average eye liner, you can also use it on your nails. I have found it really easy to use and has actually changed my mind on liquid liner (I've always preferred gel liner). I have added a direct link below
In this picture I have applied one coat of  Barry M nail polish in 279 Bright Pink, left to dry for a minute and then dotted on Scribe for a polka dot effect.
In this picture I have applied a gel black liner to my lower lid, I also applied this to my lower waterline.
I then went above the black kine with Scribe and also applied this as liner underneath my waterline.
To make the lines look neater I went over the black line afterwards. I used a black mascara and clumped my lashes together to look spikey. Pair this with a bright pink lipstick for striking look, I went for a No7 limited edition lipstick in Blooming Pink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment